New Classes for Summer

February 25th, 2010

Hello Everyone!

I just finished putting the schedule of online classes for Summer and Fall 2010 on the IU Everywhere page! You can view the schedule at the link below:

http://www.iue.edu/everywhere/courses.php

There are a couple brand new online courses for Summer that sound very interesting and I wanted to draw your attention to them. They are both Nursing classes that are open to all IU East students; not just nursing students.

One is NURS Z492 (11209): Women’s Health: Celebrating Wisdom and Power that will be offered during the first six week session of Summer semester.

The second is NURS Z492 (13726): Food: An American Indulgence that is being offered during the second six week session.  This course will examine food consumption and the food industry in the United States in the 21st Century and will employ a variety of online activities such as gaming, web surfing, and discussions to give students the ability to critically analyze the food industry and why Americans eat like they do.

As I am fan of nutrition, physical fitness, and wellness; both of these classes  sound extremely interesting to me. Our health and wellbeing is something that I believe we all need to take responsibility for.

Those are just two of the courses being offered online during the Summer. We are offering almost 90 others! During Fall we are offering over 100! There are several other new courses on the schedule and many, many very interesting ones we’ve offered before. I’d encourage each of you to take a look at the schedule and contact either myself or you academic advisor if you have any questions.

Until next time, Good Luck in all you do!

Tom