General Info for Faculty
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR(s)
- CLASS ROSTER(s) in One.IU
- How to process an eDROP and assign a grade of W or F
- FACULTY CENTER in One.IU
- FINAL GRADES ~ deadline to submit final grades for SUMMER Session One 2017 is 12 noon, Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Change of Grade (Instructor Initiated)
- Roster Verification - Compare your One.IU ~ Faculty Center (SIS) class roster with who is actually attending. Are they attending, but not registered? Are they registered, but not attending? Are they in the correct class section? Contact Carrie Reisner at email@example.com or 765-973-8235 if you have questions.
- Early Alert - Please use your Student Performance Roster(s) to report attendance issues as well as academic performance concerns such as missing assignments and/or poor performance on homework, quizzes, or exams. Contact Carrie Reisner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-973-8235 if you have questions.
- Attendance verification for federal financial aid purposes. (Also serves as initial roster verification for 2nd eight week
classes.) Contact Carrie Reisner at email@example.com or 765-973-8235 if you have questions.
eTextbook Info for Faculty
IU has agreements with eight textbook publishers and the software provider Courseload to establish new models of eText delivery. The eText program will be available at IU East for classes starting this summer and in the fall. For more information, visit etexts.iu.edu. IU East faculty, who wish to use an eTextbook, should contact their school's eTextbook Coordinator.
Karla Stevenson – BUSE
Ashlee Brown – EDUC
Cynthia Wicker – HSS
Diana Fahl – NSM
Nancy Schlichte – NURS
Linda Melody Cottongim – SWK
Gretchen DeHart, DEHARTG, firstname.lastname@example.org – Center for Teaching and Learning