General Info for Faculty
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR(s)
- CLASS ROSTER(s) in One.IU
- How to process an eDROP and assign a grade of W or F
- FACULTY CENTER in One.IU
- FINAL GRADES ~ deadline to submit final grades for FALL 2017 ~ 1st eight-week (8W1) classes is Wednesday, October 11th (12 noon)
- Change of Grade (Instructor Initiated)
- August 26th - September 3rd Mandatory Reporting Round #1 (Roster Verification)
Compare your One.IU ~ Faculty Center (SIS) class roster with who is actually attending. The drop for non-payment policy will be using "Never Attended" as an indicator to determine if a student will be removed from class. Please assess if a student has never attended by considering physical class attendance or Canvas login/course participation for online classes. Warning notices to students who have never attended will be mailed on September 6th.
- September 4th - October 9th Early Alert
Please use the Student Performance Roster during this time to report attendance issues as well as academic performance concerns such as missing assignments and/or poor performance on homework, quizzes, or exams. Early and frequent reporting is encouraged. Outreach to students is conducted weekly.
- October 10th - 17th Mandatory Reporting Round #2 (Federal Financial Aid verification)
Also serves as initial roster verification for 2nd eight week classes.
Contact Carrie Reisner at email@example.com or 765-973-8235 if you have questions.
eTextbook Information for Faculty
IU has agreements with more than 20 textbook publishers and the software provider Courseload to establish new models of eText delivery. The eText program will be available at IU East for classes starting this summer and in the fall. For more information, visit etexts.iu.edu. IU East faculty, who wish to use an eTextbook, should contact their school's eTextbook Coordinator.
Karla Stevenson – BUSE
Ashlee Brown – EDUC
Cynthia Wicker – HSS
Diana Fahl – NSM
Nancy Schlichte – NURS
Linda Melody Cottongim – SWK
Gretchen DeHart, DEHARTG, firstname.lastname@example.org – Center for Teaching and Learning