Tonya L. Breymier
Assistant Professor, School of Nursing and Health Services
Associate Dean for Nursing Graduate Programs and RN Mobility Programs
Hayes Hall 203
- PhD Human Services, Capella University, 2012
- MS, Nursing Education, Ball State University, 2005
- BSN, Nursing, Wright State University, 1988
- Certified Online Instructor, LERN, 2014-present
- Certified Nurse Educator, NLN, 2011-present
Current Research Interests
Simulation in nursing education, leadership & mentoring, and online learning.
Previous Employment Positions
- Various nursing positions within management, acute care, and diabetes education.
- Sigma Theta Tau- International Nursing Honor Society, 1989-present.
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning, 2008-present.
Selected Academic Awards/Recognitions
- Elizabeth Lion University Service Award, Indiana University, 2016.
- Distinguished Faculty Service Award, Indiana University East, 2016.
- Helen Lees Award for Excellence in Teaching, Indiana University East, 2014
- Karen Cobb in Creative Teaching in Nursing Education Award, Indiana University, 2009