Assistant Professor of Accounting
Hayes Hall 240
- C.P.A. Illinois 1986
- J.D. Law, The John Marshall Law School, 1982
- M.S.A., Accountancy, DePaul University, 1983
- M.S., Biology, Western Illinois University, 1971
- B.A., Biology, Millikin University, 1967
Current Research Interests
Investigative Accounting, Ethics for Taxation Professionals, Asset Protection Planning
- Kunshek, Rudy (2008), “Teaching Ethics.” Seminar for High School Teachers, IUE Center for Economic Education.
- Kunshek, Rudy (2008) “Financial Train Wrecks.” Personal Financial Seminar, IUE Learning Community.
- Kunshek, Rudy (2007) “Catch the Crooks that Cook Your Books.” Co-Author, Employee Fraud Workshop, Indiana Small Business Development Center. Continuing Legal Education 6.0.
- Kunshek, Rudy (2007) “HIPAA-Compliance and Ramification for the Medical Provider & Staff.” American Academy of Professional Coders: Davenport AAPC Chapter. Continuing Education Units 3.0.
Previous Employment Positions
- Associate Professor, Davenport University, 2003-2007
- Attorney, Brandewie & Koprcina, PC, 1996-2002
- Commonwealth Edison (ComEd), environmental/accounting/law, 1976-1995