Paula Kerler Baumann
Assistant Professor in Nursing
Hayes Hall 209
- Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, Indiana. Ph.D., Nursing. 2011
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana. Masters in Business Administration (Management). 2003
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. Bachelor of Science in Nursing. 1995
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. Associate of Science in Nursing. 1994
Current Research Interests
Nurse entrepreneurship and intra-organizational entrepreneurship
- Baumann, P. (2008). The Lived Experience of Nurse Entrepreneurs. Completed, 2008
- Baumann, P. (2007). Unlocking your creativity. Nurse Entrepreneurship Conference, Indianapolis, IN.
- Baumann, P. (2003). Central Lines, They’re so Vein. Quest for Excellence Conference. Columbus, OH.
- Baumann, P. (2003). Nursing in Uncertain Times: The Role of Entrepreneurship. Quest for Excellence Conference. Columbus, OH.
Selected Previous Employment Positions
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services, Consultant/Instructor, Education Department.
Selected Academic Awards/Recognitions
- Chancellor’s Honor, 2006
- ILN Scholarship award winner, 2006, 2007