Associate Professor of Mathematics
Whitewater Hall 268
- Ph.D., Mathematics, University of Illinois, 2000
- M.S., Mathematics, University of Illinois, 1994
Current Research Interests
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Distance Education
- Foos, KM, Beach, D, May, N, Pomper, M, Sheehan, K, Ruch, D. "Phylogeny of Pilobolaceae". Mycologia, 103(1), 2011, 36-44.
- Pomper, M. "Proof and Counterexamples – The WIKI in an online upper-division math class" Proceeding of the XXIII International Conference for Technology in Collegiate Mathematics. 2011.
- Pomper, M. “Building Community in an Online Upper-Division Mathematics Course”, International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning (4) 12, 2007.
- Pomper, M. “Double-Dual Types over C(K)”, International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 2005.
Selected Academic Awards/Recognitions
- Trustees Teaching Award, 2005