Marsha H. Williamson
Indiana University East School of Nursing and Health Sciences
Senior Lecturer in Nursing
Hayes Hall 213
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio. Masters of Science in Nursing. 1998
- Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Certified Nurse - Midwife. 1997
- Indiana University East School of Nursing, Richmond, Indiana. Bachelor of Science in Nursing. 1990
Current Teaching Interests
- Maternal - Newborn Nursing
- Women's Health
- Clinical Simulation
- Certified Nurse - Midwife
- Certified Nurse Educator
- Breymier, T., Williamson, M. (2015, June). Debriefing for meaningful learning: Combining students from the traditional clinical and simulated clinical learning environments for effective post conference/debriefing. Poster presented at the 14th Annual International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL) Conference. Atlanta, GA.
- Baker, D. Williamson, M. (2014, June). Evolving Simulation Scenarios, a Standardized Patient, and In-Sim Debriefing: Creating a Clinical Simulation Learning Environment for Undergraduate Maternal-Newborn Nursing Students. Poster presented at the 2014 Drexel University Nursing Education Institute, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Breymier, T., Williamson, M. (2009,June). OB Sim: The obstetrical simulation experience. Poster presented at the 8th Annual International Nursing Simulation/Learning Resource Centers Conference, St. Louis, MO.