Lora Kay Baldwin
Associate Librarian for Information Technology
Hayes Hall, Room 259
- M.S., Educational Psychology, Indiana University, 1989
- M.L.S., Library and Information Science, Indiana University, 1985
- B.S., Business Administration, Indiana University, Purdue University, Indianapolis, 1982
Current Research Interests
Internet Fraud, Identity Theft, Bibliotherapy
- Baldwin, L.K. and McFadden, S.A. (2011). The Information Literacy Course: An Experience in Academia. Roundtable Discussion. ACRL 2011, A Declaration of Interdependence. ACRL 15th National Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Baldwin, L.K. (2002) “Forming an Academic League.” IACE Academic Coaches’ Conference,
- McFadden, S.E., Baldwin, L.K. & Henry, M.J. (2001) "Enriching Faculty Development Through Collaborative Programs" Computers on Campus Conference. Myrtle Beach, SC.
- McFadden, S.E., Baldwin, L.K. & Henry, M.J. (2000) “How are Faculty Using the Internet.” Stop Surfing-Start Teaching 2000 National Conference. Charleston, SC.
- Baldwin, L.K., and McFadden, S.A. (1998) "Reaching Beyond the Boundaries: Computer Training Outside the Library's Jurisdiction." Stop Surfing-Start Teaching Conference. Myrtle Beach, SC.
Selected Poster Sessions
- McFadden, S., Baldwin, L. and Samborsky, E. (2010). "Tooling-Up the Academic Library: Using Tools and Statistics to Encourage & Assess Student Use." American Library Association Annual Conference, Washington, D.C.
- McFadden, S.A., Baldwin, L.K., Winburn, E.S. & Stout, J.B. (2007) “Redefining Academic Library Presence: A Google Age Phenomenon.” ACRL 13th National Conference, Baltimore, MD.
- Baldwin, L.K., McFadden, S.A. & Adkins, T. (2004) “Using Humor to Teach Critical Thinking Skills: Two Campus Approaches.” American Library Association Annual Conference, Orlando FL,
- Baldwin, L.K., and McFadden, S.A. (2001) "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Pop Culture in the Information Literacy Classroom.”." American Library Association National Conference, San Francisco, CA.