LaDonna Hatley Dulemba
Indiana University East School of Nursing and Health Sciences
Hayes Hall 211
- University of Cincinnati, Doctorate of Nursing Practice, 2015
- Kent State University. Masters of Science in Nursing, Adult Health Nurse Practitioner. 1995
- Malone University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1992
Current Teaching Interests
- Health Assessment Lab; RN-BSN students; Advanced Nursing Concepts;
Current Scholarly/Research/Creative Work Interests
- Rural Health Concerns; RN-BSN Student Issues; Community Health Disparities
- Dulemba, L. (2016). A needs assessment of COPD patients living in east-central Indiana and west-central Ohio. Poster Presentation at the University of Cincinnati 2016 Research Works: “Engaging the Community to Improve Health,” Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Dulemba, L. (2016). A needs assessment of COPD patients living in east-central Indiana and west-central Ohio. Presenter at the 2016 International Family Nursing Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Hendricks, S., Phillips, J., Narwold, L. Laux, M., Rouse, S., Dulemba, L., Makielski, M. & Halstead, J. (2012). Creating tomorrow’s leaders and innovators through an RN to BSN consortium curricular model. Journal of Professional Nursing, 28(3) 163-169.
Selected Previous Employment Positions
- Adult Health Nurse Practitioner & Adjunct Nursing Faculty, Radford University, 1996-1999
- Graduate Research Assistant & Adjunct Clinical Faculty, Kent State University, 1993-1996
Selected Academic Awards/Recognitions
- ILN Scholarship Award Recipient, 2013