Diane M. Baker
Hayes Hall Room 200
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana. Master of Arts in Nursing Education, 1984
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana. Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1974
- Baker, D., & Breymier, T. (2008, November). Utilizing simulation within nursing education: The fundamental journey. Poster Presentation at the 28th International Lilly Conference on College Teaching, Oxford, OH.
- Baker, D., Breymier, T., Dempsey, K., & Stanforth, D., (2008, November) Lost in space: Take off to landing. Nursing Clinical Education Redesign: Simulations, Innovations, and Partnerships Conference at Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN.
- Baker, D., (2008, August) New initiatives in nursing for IUE School of Nursing presentation at the Indiana University School of Nursing Culbertson Retreat. The University Place Conference Center and Hotel. Indianapolis, IN
- Baker, D. & Stanforth, D., (2007, March). SimMan Demonstration, Presentation at the Making IT Happen, Indiana University East, Richmond, IN.
Selected Previous Employment Positions
- Clarian Health Partners, Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis, IN 2000-2001; Staff nurse-Orthopedic Unit
- Marian College, Indianapolis, IN 1996-2000; Assistant Professor of Nursing
Selected Academic Awards/Recognition
- Indiana University School of Nursing Outstanding Teacher Award - 1983
- Indiana League for Nursing, 2007-present
- American Nurses Association, 1974-present
- Indiana State Nurses Association District 19/5, 1974-present
- Sigma Theta Tau – Omega-at-Large Chapter, 1999-present