Denise Bullock, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Sociology
268 Tom Raper Hall
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of Missouri-Columbia, 2002
- M.A. Sociology, University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 1993
- B.A., Sociology, Central Methodist College, Fayette, Missouri, 1979
- "Sexual Labor: An Analysis of 1920's to 1950's Pornographic Film" presentation to the American Association of Behavior and Social Sciences, Las Vegas, Nevada, February, 2012
- "Creating the Porn Super-Stud: Contrasting Eras of Representation," presentation to the Midwest Sociological Society, Chicago, Illinois, April 2, 2010
- Bullock, Denise. 2007. Teaching materials selected for Teaching Qualitative Methods. American Sociological Association Publication
- Bullock, Denise. 2004. "Lesbian Cruising: An Examination of the Concept and Methods." Lead article in: Journal of Homosexuality 47(2):1-31.
Selected Fellowships and Honors
- 2005 Indiana University Trustee Teaching Award