Curtis O. Bow, Jr.
Lecturer, School of Nursing
Hayes Hall 210
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, Doctor of Nursing Practice Student, 2011
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana, Masters of Science, Adult Nurse Practitioner, 2001
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana, Bachelors of Science in Nursing, 1994
- Vincennes University, Vincennes, Indiana, Associate of Science, Funeral Service Education, 1991
Current Research Interests
Geriatric Health Issues, Geriatric Social Issues, Adolescent High Risk Behaviors.
- Bow, C., Clark, K. & Stohler, S. (2008, January). Collaboration of community resources in nursing student recruitment: A trilogy of stakeholders. National League for Nursing’s 2008 Faculty Leadership Conference, Orlando, Florida.
Selected Employment Positions
- Ball State University, Practical Nursing Program, Ivy Tech Community College, Nurse Practitioner, Emergency Room Physicians of Delaware County, Nurse Practitioner/Owner, Affordable Healthcare of East Central Indiana, Inc., U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group.
Selected Offices Held in State/National Professional Organizations
- President-Elect, Indiana League for Nursing
Selected Academic Awards/Recognitions
- Indiana League for Nursing Scholarship Recipient, July 2008
- Purdue University School of Nursing Scholarship, September 2008
- Nominee for IUE “Student’s Choice” Faculty Member of the Year, May 2007
- National League for Nursing Ambassador for Indiana University East School of Nursing