Student Veterans Organization
This coalition of students serves as an advocate for student veterans, current service members, and their family members while attending IU East and develops a support network for camaraderie among them.
Although designed for student service members, no IU East student, with a desire to support those who serve, will be excluded. Objectives include:
- Provide information about academic, financial, and personal resources available on campus and in the Community
- Develop a support network for camaraderie among Veterans
- Provide leadership for campus events
- Develop a timeline for submission of required documentation related to veterans benefits
- Be a resource for students considering military service
If you are interested in joining the SVO, or would just like more information about the Student Veterans Organization, please contact Rick St. John, Student Veteran Peer Mentor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.