If you are transferring to IU East or from IU East to another school, there's some things you need to take care of!
Transferring Into IU East
- Notify your previous school about the transfer as soon as possible.
- Update your FAFSA ( Free Application for Federal Student Aid) so data may be sent to us. Our Federal School code is 001811.
- If you receive scholarships or grants from an outside source, each donor will need to be notified of the transfer.
For more information on financial aid for students transferring in please contact Joni Thornburg by phone at 765-973-8207 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transferring Out of IU East
In addition to all the steps above you should also:
- Make sure you have cancelled any pending class registrations for upcoming semesters.
- Contact the new school to request any necessary financial aid information or paperwork specific to their institution.