Program Completion and Sequence of Coursework
Coursework must be completed in consultation with the Director of Graduate Studies and/or the Special Education faculty. Faculty will work with the student to develop an advising plan that ensures the most effective execution of the program.
- The graduate minor is open to students who hold a B.S. in Education from an accredited college or university or are currently enrolled in the M.S. program in education.
Retention Requirements and Completion
- Students must complete the 15 credit hours of courses listed from IU East in order to complete the program.
- Students are required to obtain a grade of C or better for all courses to count towards the minor.
- Director of Graduate Programs, School of Education
- Organization President, Faculty Senate
- Tom Raper Hall 346
- Faculty Profile