Provide practical education and research preparing students, graduates, individuals and community organizations opportunities for professional careers and successes in business. Participants are able to apply advanced business processes; to identify, use, and analyze information; to engage into business markets; and, to further their personal and professional development.
In order to accomplish our mission, we will:
- Develop and maintain a student and community centered environment.
- Retain and reward qualified, knowledgeable, and engaged faculty members.
- Seek and incorporate feedback from key stakeholders.
- Engage in continuous improvement.
The undergraduate educational experience is comprised of the following core themes:
- Doing - The ability to perform key business processes.
- Thinking - The ability to identify, use, and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative information.
- Being - The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral formats, function with co-workers and others, and to understand oneself.