Certificate in International Business
The major objectives of this program are intended to provide you with a basic understanding of the international sector and to equip you for employment in international business.
- BUS-D 301 The International Business Environment
- BUS-M 401 International Marketing (Prerequisite: M303 or consent of instructor)
- BUS-F 494 International Finance (Prerequisite: F301)
- ECON-E 430 International Economics (Prerequisite: E103, E104, SPCH-S 427)
- Choose one additional course from: