Exciting New Changes!

August 8th, 2012

Hello Everyone!

I know it has been a long time since I’ve posted but trust me when I say that there is a good reason. Over the past few months we have been working very hard to reorganize our support structure for online students to be able to best serve you; the student. There will be much more information coming in the future but for now allow me to explain what changes have occurred. The Institute for Online Undergraduate Programs has been created which brings both student academic support and technology support along with support for faculty teaching online classes and testing services all under one roof. We are now a staff of eight full time professionals dedicated to providing the best online experience for students. Another excting change is that we all will be contributing to this blog! Over the next few months each of us will be introducing ourselves and letting you know what we do and how we can help you be a successful online student. We are also working on a website which will integrate all of the information you need in a more concise and friendly way. Finally…we have moved. Our suite of offices is now in Springwood Hall room 202. You can still each me at thavery@iue.edu or 765-973-8312. As always, please feel free to let me know what you think and also contact me if you need anything. Until next time…good luck in all you do!

Tom