Our application process is simple, straightforward, and convenient, and we can help you every step of the way!
Admission for the Fall 2013 term is now closed.
Students interested in attending IU East can apply for admission to the 2014 Spring, Summer or Fall terms.
- Submit an application for admission by either:
- Submit Official Documents:
- Official copies of their high school transcript or GED test results mailed directly to the IU East Office of Admissions
- Current high school Seniors must also submit:
- SAT and/or ACT test scores including the writing portion
- SAT – IU East School Code – 1194
- ACT - IU East School Code - 1216
- The Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form
- Notification -Applications are reviewed daily. Once the Office of Admissions has received all required information, you will be notified with a written decision.
Mailing Your Application
Students can submit a paper application by downloading the pdf and mailing it to the Office of Admissions. Send your completed application and $35.00 application fee by check to:Office of Admissions
Indiana University East
Whitewater Hall, Room 151
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374-1289